Tuesday 9 December 2014

LEGO 41040: Friends, 60063: City, 75056: Star Wars 2014 Advent Calendar, Day Nine Review

Hello and welcome to Day 9!

Today we have some interesting builds. The things that we got to build today, I was not expecting. I thought we were going one way with one theme and it swings back to the other. Another of the reveals has a favorite piece of mine and is a good fun build and the other mini build seems uninteresting at first but when added to a whole scene looks quite the part.

Scroll down to see what we got today. :-D






What I think as a dull and disappointing build, my little girl came out and surprised me with a little scream of joy and was excited over a this Table Centerpiece. What Chloe really liked was that she got a candle! I guess LEGO really know what they are doing when comes to kids and what they might like because this one really surprised me. 6 pieces to build this.



Here is a quick pic combining the last few days of builds. It starting to come together now.



Today's spares...




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This morning in my City calendar I got this interesting looking pull cart with one of my favorite parts... a bread stick! The bread is only in 4 other sets in Medium Dark Flesh colour. I'm rapt to get another one :-D
6 pieces to build this... amazing what just those 6 pieces do compared to the 6 pieces in today's "Friends" build huh?


 Not the type of spares we usually get.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I really thought after the last 2 days of builds that we would have continued on with the Classic Trilogy but nooooo... We are surprised with  Anakin's Yellow Jedi Starfighter Mini build. Jaspa doesn't seem to mind. To him it's just another ship to swoosh around the house. Considering we got Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter last year on day 20, I guess it isn't too much of a surprise to get Anakin's this year. A neat little build either way. 13 pieces to build the Starfighter.


Spares for today.

 

At the end of it all, we were all very pleased with today's builds. If the kiddies are happy, I'm happy! that's all you could ask for...

That's it for Day 9 of the Advent Calendar reviews. Thank you for dropping by and check in again with us tomorrow to see what little goodies we get to build. :-) 
 
If you have any thoughts about any of the builds these past 9 days we would love to hear them in the comments below! Anyone can comment.

Tan Tile signing out! See you all tomorrow!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment