Wednesday 3 December 2014

LEGO 41040: Friends, 60063: City, 75056: Star Wars 2014 Advent Calendar, Day Three Review.

Welcome back for Day 3 of our Advent Calendar reviews.

This morning was complete and utter chaos! I thought I slept in yesterday! Today was worse because my alarm decided not to work this morning and my body clock told me to wake up with only 15 minutes to make sure the kids are dressed, fed and ready for school... oh and quickly open there calendar doors so I can at-least take some photos when I get back home and get the reviews done as early as possible. We are sorry for being later then normal.







Before we start I'd like to explain something, I am getting frustrated with Google's "easy photo uploader". It seems to like editing my photos for me and I DO NOT LIKE IT! Here is today's for an example...and another reason why today's post is so late...
See! It drives me insane! It is happening with every photo I upload here! This example photo above is directly from my Flickr account. I think I might need to start using that. It's not as convenient and may take longer to post something but it will be worth it. I take great pride in the images I take and what they are doing to them is infuriating. 


Any way lets get back to the reviews and using our Flickr account for the photos.

This morning Chloe got a Lavender coloured Basket with a small Gift with a "ribbon" behind door number 3. Chloe liked what she got but said she will have a better look at it when she gets home from school. I do know Chloe will want to put the gift under the Christmas tree in our MOC. 4 pieces used for today.




One small spare.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I open door number 3 I was surprised to see a Snow Man!  Using only 5 pieces to pull off an instantly recognizable figure, it will be included into our MOC. I like it and it's always good to get a plain minifigure head piece and a Bowler hat. :-D  



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Behind Jaspa's 3rd door he got himself a mini Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon. It seems the current theme for the calendar is the "Prequel Trilogy" Jaspa is hanging to get the larger 75045 set but being an Exclusive and way Way! over priced this little version will make do for now. 18 pieces were used for this mini build.



Studs are always a very useful extra! We get 3 today.



Everyone was in too much of a rush this morning to really absorb what they got, so I have no real reactions or thoughts from the kids to record and post in today's review and with that I'll end it here.  

That's it for Day 3 of the Advent Calendar reviews. Thank you for dropping by and check in again with us tomorrow and see what little goodie we get to build. :-)

Tan Tile signing out! See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment