Sunday 8 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Eight Review.

 Today is the start of a new week and we have Day 8 to look at.
I'm a little later then normal... It's Sunday... I had a little bit of a sleep in (as much as I could with screaming kids running around the house)
I hadn't even cleaned the sleep out of my eyes before the kids started asking to open their Advent Calendars. After I could finally see straight we opened them. Here is what we got...






Chloe opened her Friends Calendar an got a couple of coffee cups, a milk carton and a cake. These will finish off one of the earlier stalls she had made.


These are the spares from the above build. Enough to make a second cake... After all there are 2 coffee cups, why not to cakes.   :-)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I got to finish off the table I built yesterday by dressing it out with 2 wine bottles, 2 glasses, 2 drumsticks, a pizza and a green cherry piece. One of my wine bottles is a bit smokey then the other.


 We get a spare green cherry piece.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today Jaspa opened his door and built another ship. A cute looking Republic Attack Gunship. It's quite amazing what can be done with the right pieces and with so few I might add, and still pull of a great representation of a Republic Gunship.


And the spares left over from the Gunship.


A good day of reveals today. Chloe got to add to her stalls so she can role-play selling items and can now concentrate on getting something completely new tomorrow.
I got to set up my empty table in anticipation for Christmas dinner.
Jaspa got to zoom another vehicle around the house and is happy as Larry doing so.

Day Eight of the Advent Calendars is out of the way. Thanks for reading and check in tomorrow to see what we get to build next!

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow!


Tan Tile... Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment