Thursday 5 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Five Review.

We are on Day 5 now and so far the kids are happy with what they have gotten so far. With my Daughter having all of her Mini-dolls now, the rest of the days will be all brick built mini models. So she is looking forward to seeing what she will get to build, for the next couple of weeks.
What did we get today?






In the Friends set Chloe got a little stall/stand.   


Here are the spares. I always like getting the green ones!



 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In my city set I got a.... barrel of... accessories, er... um ok. A barrel of monkeys would even make sense at this moment.  


Spare.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaspa got a Bespin Cloud Car.





Aside from Jaspa getting something swoosh-able. Chloe and I were left a bit... ehh...  not much for us to do with them really, until Chloe gets some cups and a juice bottle like on the front of the box shows, the stand is just that... a stand.  Oh well, maybe she will get those tomorrow. I'm happy I got a barrel to add to my parts bin :-D


Day Five of the Advent Calendars are done. Thanks for reading and check in tomorrow to see what the next build will be.

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow!

Tan Tile out!

No comments:

Post a Comment