Tuesday 17 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Seventeen Review.

There are only 7 more days left in our Advent Calendars as we open up day 17. December has gone by way too fast for my liking. Yesterday I finally got all my Christmas shopping done and I am ready when you are Santa!
Lets see what the kids (me included) got behind our doors today ...






This morning Chloe got herself a little Ipod (or is it an Lpod) with a docking station and speakers. She commented at how it looks a bit like her real one and had a grin from ear to ear. Now her Mini-dools can "listen to music" while they skate and dance on the ice in our nativity scene.


One spare 1x1 Light Blueish Grey round plate as a spare.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 


I got to complete my set of tyres with a go-kart body. Now that the 3 days of building are complete I guess the mystery accessory is a motor... But I still like the look of it being a pneumatic gun. That's the magic of LEGO - It can be anything you want it to be. It's a sweet looking ride! It kind of takes me back to when I had the 6604 formula 1 racer set as a kid.


A spare Green 1 X 2 X 2/3 roof tile which was a bit of a surprise.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
  
Jaspa got a Naboo royal cruiser (J-type diplomatic barge) mini build this morning. As soon as he open the door he pointed straight to the picture on the box and said "that's the ship daddy!" Obviously he has been waiting for this one everyday when he opens his doors. He was just too quick to spot it. It's a good little build, but with one stud holding each of the wings, I see them coming off all to frequently with the way Jaspa plays. "Definitely NOT Jaspa proof" as we like to say here in our household :-D
 
 

A few useful spares. 

 
We all enjoyed our little builds today and we are very happy with what we got. I know I am going to go through my parts and build a few of these little go-karts in different colors!
 
Well that's it for day Seventeen.

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow for Day Eighteen!

Tan Tile... Out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment