Tuesday 3 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Three Review.

It is Day Three for our Advent Calender Review. What will we get today? Lets scroll down and have a look.








Behind door number 3 in my Daughters Friends Calendar she got a street lamp. 10 pieces to build it.


The spares for day 3.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my City Calendar I got a White with Black spotted dog! (A Dalmatian?) He also comes with a bowl and a bone.


A Spare bone for the dog to chew on.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Sons Star Wars Calendar he got Count Dooku's Pilot Droid. I guess it's to go with yesterdays Solar Sailer.



Spares for the droid.


When we woke up today, and opened our little doors, my Daughter got excited but then said but we already have a lamp from last year. To try and keep her happy I said it was different but she wasn't convinced... She wanted something new new.  She built it regardless.
I was happy with the dog, even if I didn't get to build anything today. I haven't opened our 60004 Fire Station yet so its great to have a different looking dog to add into our City. If you are after the dog this is the cheaper option at the moment.
My son likes droids, he was just happy to get to build another minifig. (so to speak) He couldn't wait to open it. Pieces went flying across the room as he ripped the bag open. Ten minutes later we found all the dark parts in our black rug and he began to build.

All in all we are happy with what we got today.

Day Three of the Advent Calendars are done. Check in tomorrow to see what the next build will be.

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow!

Tan Tile out!

No comments:

Post a Comment