Saturday 14 December 2013

LEGO Friends, City, Star Wars Advent Calendar Day Fourteen Review.

Welcome to Day 14 in our Advent Calendar countdown. I tried to have a little sleep in this morning but it really didn't work. Last night I set up 2 oval train tracks, one inside the other in front of our Christmas tree. The kids haven't stop playing with it and this morning they woke me up early to ask if they could continue playing with it. I said they could but not before opening their Calendars... Now that I'm awake we might as well get them out of the way.
This is what we got... (with the sounds of Trains running behind me)




Chloe got a water fountain in her Calendar this morning. This is our very first rock crystal in this color. She loves how cute it looks and wants to add it to our Winter Village.


 Today's spare... 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my Calendar I got a pair of 2x3 presents. I don't know why, but I love these little things at this size even the ones from the Make and Take Event  the other day look cool. I love today's color combo with the "Ribbon Look" effect.


Here is a photo of day 12's Christmas Tree with a spare star from yesterday and today's presents. A neat combo!


One spare 1x1 white tile. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Jaspa got a snapping crocodile head!... Joking - It's a Geonosian Fighter ship. A very odd looking attempt. Even Jaspa asked if it was crocodile.



Today's spares... and a lot more if you scrap the above model.


As always the kids enjoyed their models today, even if I think Jaspa's is disappointing to look at. He is having fun swooshing around his new flying Croc head. Chloe thinks her build was "so Cute!" and has added it to the Winter Village under our tree, right next to the frozen pond.

That's a wrap for Day Fourteen.

Thank you for dropping by. See you tomorrow for Day Fifteen!

Tan Tile... Out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment