Saturday 22 June 2013

Greetings LEGO fans!!

Hello, My name is Tan Tile a self confessed LEGO-Aholic.

There it's out in the open... The first step is to admit you have a problem.

The second step is to buy more!

In this new blog I will try to cover a wide range of LEGO news, From local sales to reviews, Storage, Sorting and anything I feel like sharing with the you that you may like.

A little bit of information about myself, Aged 34, I live in Melbourne, Australia, I have a wife and two children (Daughter aged 6 and a Son aged 3) they both have a love for the brick, Thanks to their loving Dad. :)
I came out of my Dark Age when my Son was born over 3 years ago. Started out just purchasing the City theme, Then snow balled into the monster that it is today. The themes that we have now are as follows...
Creator, Modular Buildings, Kingdoms, Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, Super Heroes (DC and Marvel) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dino, Friends, Monsters, Cars and Collectible Mini-figures... plus most City Sub-Themes and most recently The Lone Ranger theme.

Don't ask me where I store it all, Because even I can't work out how I do it most days.

Finding bargains is a top priority whether it be 20% off or upto 50% off I very rarely pay full RRP (recommended retail price) unless its an exclusive to a store that jack up prices then give a percentage off at a later date and give it to you at RRP, you know who you are... TRU!

The best discount I have found were these for $4 at K-Mart a few years ago.
Needless to say I brought a ton of them.

Recently I have been picking up discounted Lord of the Rings sets at K-mart from between 40-50% off RRP, for future MOCS (my own creations).

Well that's about it for my first blog post. Thank you for reading and hope you come back soon
Tan Tile signing out.

To be continued...

 




No comments:

Post a Comment